Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue ...
Voir le deal
64.99 €

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*

+10
Hard-eyes
Mlle . Julie
Lightning~
Mlle Ophé' #
Anaëlle
MiiMiine'<3
Blackpixie
colours-smile
Zakiia
Amyna;
14 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Zakiia
Webmiss .
Webmiss .
Zakiia

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptySam 3 Mai - 15:48

moi je l'ai aime tous !
j'aime bien flips flops !!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://porcelain-pearl.forum-actif.net
Blackpixie
Modo des cours / Professeur
Blackpixie

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptySam 3 Mai - 15:54

J'loooveeeeeeee ! :love:
Http://blackpixie.skyrock.com
Amyna;
Webmiss .
Webmiss .
Amyna;

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptySam 3 Mai - 16:09

Merci :)
Oui, Flip flops xD
Anaëlle
Petit créateur .
Petit créateur .
Anaëlle

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptySam 3 Mai - 19:37

J'adore les avas ! Trop mignon le petit chien ! <3 Maui !
Ashley-Dallas
Pearl fan .
Ashley-Dallas

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptyMar 6 Mai - 22:18

C'est super jolie ! BRAVO ! c'est très jolie !
Amyna;
Webmiss .
Webmiss .
Amyna;

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptyMar 6 Mai - 22:30

+News :

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 Lc1sf5

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 Tdzw0

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 Tiff1pr9 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 Tiffiiwz1
Zakiia
Webmiss .
Webmiss .
Zakiia

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptyMer 7 Mai - 13:43

WAOUHH J'AIME TROPPPP :<3:
Ashley-Dallas
Pearl fan .
Ashley-Dallas

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptyMer 7 Mai - 13:47

J'aime trop aussi c'est mes preferer bien decouper avec
un texte super ! c'est super ! :love:
Amyna;
Webmiss .
Webmiss .
Amyna;

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptyMer 7 Mai - 20:07

Thank's guys :)
Blackpixie
Blackpixie

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptyMer 7 Mai - 20:21

J'adore c'est sunlime. (l)
Amyna;
Webmiss .
Webmiss .
Amyna;

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptyJeu 8 Mai - 0:29

Merci, des nouveautées encore :

+Un header un peut inspiré de celui de Tiffany d'E-S :

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 Shoot12ey4

+1 série de 1o icônes :

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 Seriede1o0wy6[/center]
Blackpixie
Blackpixie

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptyJeu 8 Mai - 0:32

J'adore (l)
Tu pourrais me passer le brush "fleur" ?
Amyna;
Webmiss .
Webmiss .
Amyna;

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptyJeu 8 Mai - 0:37

• Merci . Bien sure, je le poste :)
Mlle . Julie
Modo des commandes
Modo des commandes
Mlle . Julie

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptyJeu 8 Mai - 12:12

J'adore tes derniéres créas
Anaëlle
Petit créateur .
Petit créateur .
Anaëlle

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptyJeu 8 Mai - 14:11

Ha ! J'accroche ! J'accroche a 100 pour 100 c'ets magnifique
Zakiia
Webmiss .
Webmiss .
Zakiia

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptyJeu 8 Mai - 14:41

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TROP BEAU DESIGN DE VANESSA OMG :<3:
Ashley-Dallas
Pearl fan .
Ashley-Dallas

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptyJeu 8 Mai - 15:43

J'aime trop ta galerie c'est splendid ! :love: les header tu devrait les metre dans ta premonade !
Amyna;
Webmiss .
Webmiss .
Amyna;

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptyJeu 8 Mai - 16:39

• C'est pas une prémade ;)
    Merci beaucoup .
Ashley-Dallas
Pearl fan .
Ashley-Dallas

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptyVen 9 Mai - 0:06

as exuse moi je croyait que sa se disait comme sa :love:
Amyna;
Webmiss .
Webmiss .
Amyna;

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptyVen 9 Mai - 13:11

• On dit un header quand c'est pour un seul forum, une prémade c'est quand on met " Nom du forum, slogan ... " pour que quelqu'un le commande ^^ .
Amyna;
Webmiss .
Webmiss .
Amyna;

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptyDim 11 Mai - 13:28

+60 avatars :

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 98594871qg3 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 31274652cs2 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 75930288ey6 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 77361482ai2 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 88318825gm4
If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 55152977hk4 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 10xj5 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 81455186ib5 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 50120658ox3 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 86049467uw0
If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 11ze0 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 12ki4 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 13ld4 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 14qr3 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 15nh3
If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 16jo2 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 17bc2 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 19es4 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 18ho8 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 20ja8
If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 21wz7 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 24ik2 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 22en8 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 27bm3 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 23ln0
If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 26px6 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 28pu2 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 30pi2 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 29tp6 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 25da7
If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 31ql2 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 36dp8 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 32lc5 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 33ap0 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 34ie5
If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 39cj6 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 35hr4 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 40rm9 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 37ya2 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 38hn3
If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 41tl5 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 43tx6 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 42aa1 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 44er7 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 50ny0
If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 45qn8 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 46ol8 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 47jo3 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 48qr5 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 49bq5
If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 59657441jr5 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 24731813us9 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 38186172kb6 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 41140218ip9 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 69851831jp6
If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 23068178yh5 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 63454804fr3 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 71225406bv8 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 31315199pb3 If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 10jd4

+15 signatures :

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 Sign1mf0
If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 Sing2gt9

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 Sing3fc9

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 Sing4sg2

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 Sing5qv4

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 Sing6hg6
If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 S1pr5

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 S2vc1

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 S3qi9

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 S4cv7

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 S5lu6

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 S6nc5

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 S7pd0

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 S8wr2

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 S9hz1

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 S10jx9
Zakiia
Webmiss .
Webmiss .
Zakiia

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptyDim 11 Mai - 13:36

j'adore ton COMEBACK :<3: BIG LOVE :love:
tu peux mettre le colo' de ta 1ere
signature stp elle est trop belle !
Amyna;
Webmiss .
Webmiss .
Amyna;

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptyDim 11 Mai - 13:41

• Je sais plus si je l'ai xD .
    Mais ;elle est pas d'moi =)
A.
Créateur pro .
Créateur pro .
A.

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptyDim 11 Mai - 13:42

:RAAA: WWwoahh ... C'est magnifique !
lena'
Créateur d'or .
Créateur d'or .
lena'

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 EmptyDim 11 Mai - 13:53

c'est trop wawwwwwww ma amy'
je suis amoureuse BIG LOVE BIG LOVE BIG LOVE
c'est quoi l'écriture de mlle-hudgens
sur la première créa ???
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*   If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you* - Page 2 Empty

If I could speak; I would say to you that I love you*
Page 2 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant